Kids Table Tennis Mornings – St. Aubyn’s School – 1st Half Term
Table tennis classes available to St. Aubyn’s School children only.
These morning sessions will enable children to learn table tennis and develop their skills. Children who attend will learn the fundamentals, improve their skill as a player and have fun.
Players that learn early in life:
- Go on to become better players
- and stand a much higher chance of succeeding in the sport
- benefit from improved reflexes and mental sharpness
- is said to stimulate the mind and improve learning
- helps develop better hand-eye coordination
- players often go on to enjoy the sport in later life.
You will be taught be Zolan Hosszu. Zolan (Zoli) is a qualified UKCC Level-3 Table Tennis Coach, skilled player, and Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science, Zoltan Hosszu has 15 years of experience in transforming table tennis clubs across the UK.
Zoltan has worked for some of North London’s biggest table tennis clubs, including his own club, and has managed numerous junior and senior teams.
Things your child will learn:
- The rules of the game
- Footwork and special exercise drills that will help with play
- The key shots needed to play the game well
- How to play with confidence
- Lessons will be held at St. Aubyn’s School, Bunces Lane, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 9DU.